We Offer The Best Guarantee In The Puppy World
Lifetime guarantee is 10 years.
- Although your puppy is not replaceable we feel that getting another friend will help in the healing process. If the puppy dies due to genetics, or if the puppy has a congenital or hereditary disorder(s) (within one year) which causes the puppy to die, your puppy will be replaced with a comparable puppy of equal or lesser value
with no expense to you. The cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed vet.
- In the unfortunate death of a puppy occurs, due to genetics, after one year of the puppies birth date, a credit will be issued for the amount of 50% of the original cost towards your next puppy of equivalent dollar value, within a period of 4 months. Again the cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
What you are required to do:
There is no better feeling than to deliver a cute furry bundle of joy to our customers. We want to keep you and your puppy happy by asking you to take a few precautionary measures to ensure your puppy is healthy and will live a long happy life. Here’s what you should do:
- Take your puppy to the vet within 3 business days. After the exam make sure to send us a copy of the exams results or medical record within 3 business days. Not taking your puppy to the vet within 3 days after receiving your puppy will void the guarantee.The exam must be done by a licensed vet. The puppy will come with up-to-date shots, so make sure you do not give an additional vaccine to your puppy within the first ten days unless otherwise instructed by your vet.
- You will need to provide proof of the daily healthcare and maintenance of your puppy/dog, which would include vaccinations and exams.
The Exceptions To The Lifetime Guarantee
- We will not guarantee the personality of the puppy
- Heart murmurs grades 1 or 2 pose no threat to your puppy and are not covered under this guarantee. These grade of murmurs are usually transient as you puppy is still a baby and its entire organism is still developing.
- We do not cover hip dysplasia for any breed
- If you cannot show proof of your puppy’s regular veterinary care and or timely vaccinations this will void the guarantee.
- This guarantee will not cover spaying or neutering or un-descended testes.
- This 10 year guarantee will not cover vet costs and only offers credit for a new puppy